Monday, September 19, 2011

Meant to be.

Meant to be.

The moment his eyes met mine I knew this was meant to be.
I could see his mouth curl up into a beautiful smile. 
‘Hi,’ he said as if it was nothing. 
The moment he spoke, the moment I heard his voice my heart started racing.
I couldn’t say anything, I could only stare. 
His eyes met mine again. 
He made his way through the crowd, smiling.
I was alone, looking for him, dreaming of him making me his. 
He returned, a cigarette in his mouth, a smile, his eyes. 
He looked up, his eyes so clear, so pure, so full of love, and life.
He smiled again, said ‘hi’ once more. 
I swallowed, ignored the heat rushing through my body, and said a simple ‘hi.’
He kept smiling, didn’t look away, he just stared.
I couldn’t keep my eyes of off him, the way he made me feel at that moment. 
While he played his guitar I saw him looking for me in the crowd. 
He couldn't find me, he was lost. 
When I left, I knew.
I knew we would meet again. 
I knew, we were meant to be. 
‘Till next time.
And this time, I will tell you how I feel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment